The Balanced Scorecard Achieving Performance Excellence
The Balanced Scorecard: Achieving Performance Excellence
- Link performance measures to strategic goals and objectives.
- Use Key Performance Indicators KPIs for the measurement and evaluation of performance and productivity at all levels: company, department and individuals.
- Evaluate the feasibility of using the Balanced Scorecard in their organization.
- Design and implement the approach of Best-in-Class Benchmarking in their organization
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All managers and supervisors, especially those involved in improving performance and measuring results
Benefits of Strategic Management and Planning
- The Strategy Focused Organization
- Why Implement the Balanced Scorecard
- Strategic Planning Needs and Benefits
- A Strategic Planning Model
- The Purpose of SWOT Analysis
- SWOT in Brief
Formulation of Vision and Mission Statements
- Definition of Vision and Mission Statements
Developing Performance Measures and Control Systems
- Goals, Objectives and Targets
- Developing Goal Strategies
- Key Performance Indicators KPIs
- Aligning KPIs to Company Strategy
Using the Balanced Scorecard as a Strategic Management System
- Translating the Vision
- Communicating and Linking
- Business Planning
- Feedback and Learning
- Importance of the Balanced Scorecard
- Measuring Business Strategy from Financial, Customer, Internal-Business-Process, and Learning and Growth Perspectives
- Implementing a Balanced Scorecard Program
- Objectives and Basics
- The Who, What and Why of Benchmarking
- The Benchmarking Process